We have been doing reel well on the snook, trout, flounder, snapper, redfish, mackerel, and sheepshead. The weather is getting way cooler and the fish are moving into their winter habitats. Great concentrations are hanging on the mangrove edges and we have fun snatching them out of their home for a visit. Doubles
- Published in Baracuda, Black Drum, Black Seabass, Bonita, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Flounder, Gause Built Boat, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Kids Fishing, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Repeat Client, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout
Won two division top slot slams for Snook, Redfish and Trout for the Johnny Ferlita Pediatric Cancer Tournament. The Woman and Kid division were my clients winning. They got some cool hardware! Shallow water fishing at its finest. Slams, Slot fish, etc.. Reds, Snook, Trout,Tarpon, Shark, Mackerel, Cobia, and more.
- Published in Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Fishing Trips Tampa Bay, Flounder, Gause Built Boat, Jack Crevalle, Kids Fishing, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide, Tarpon, Tournament Fishing, What to Do in Tampa Bay
The tide was right for tailing reds and we were staring at them all day and they were eating the bait all day! Good times for sure!
- Published in Gause Built Boat, Redfish, Shark, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout
We set out to slam! 94 inches was the max. Big fat old redfish, snook and really fat trout! Enjoy your days on the water! Slot Slams for everyone is a distinct possibility!
This couple went fishing and it was cold in the morning and got really warm. Right when the sun popped out we caught Permit, Jack and Pompano! Great day sight fishing for really large fish! Go fishing folks it is awesome out there!
- Published in Black Drum, Gause Built Boat, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
We clobbered them this day! You have to take advantage when you can to get yourself some of these fish for sure!
- Published in Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
THese fish were complete bruisers! We wore him out 1/2 hour at a time. 13-15lb fish on 20lb test We got about 10 of them and we were done! Sighting these fish casting and getting double hook ups left and right! some of these fish steam you to your backing and you have to chase
We were sight casting Jack Crevalle and Permit as well as Pompano. Great day all around! Love this vocation! make it a great day in Tampa Bay Florida fishing with Shallow Point Fishing Charters and Dave Beede
These two were worried we would not get any good fish! Well lets say there are not many trips that you get this kind of action! It was kind of funny that people were just motoring by me and we were clobbering the fish! One guy stopped looked anchored and tried to fish. We boated
You would never think you or a 11 year old kid would be able to do this anywhere when it is blowing 20knts and 40 degrees but these guys showed up on time and we crushed it! Great day for sure! I call it stitching the day! The kids busted up some mammoth jack crevalle