As a fishing guide full time in Tampa Florida I fish all year round. 365 Days per year through all sorts of weather and situations. Great days all the way around! Snook Trout Redfish, Mackerel Sharks Grouper Tuna Flounder Kingfish, Tarpon, Permit, Pompano, Cobia, Big Sharks and all sorts. I even got sailfish in the
Fishing has been epic in Tampa Florida! I get calls people asking can I catch shark and I say sure! Hammer Head sharks, Bull Sharks, Black Tip, Bonnet and Spinner sharks. These are large fish! Done! Can we catch Tarpon….No I would not guarantee it but we have been jumping them! Check out the smile
- Published in Black Drum, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Gause Built Boat, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Repeat Client, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide
Tampa Fishing Flats, Bay and Nearshore Kingfish, Mackerel, Shark, Bonita and Flats Species all in the same day! Great fishing for snook redfish trout and smaller species. Not to say that these fish are not big! That is simply not the case. I am getting slot slams which is the 3 main species targeted in
- Published in Uncategorized
Tampa Fishing is hot as it can be. It has been hot and the fishing and the Flats Slams are in full swing even in the cruddy windy weather! It usually clears up by the end of the day and everyone has a ton of fun! I call it stitching the day so make it
- Published in Black Seabass, Bonita, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Fishing Trips Tampa Bay, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide
This fishing trip was awesome and the kids could not have done better! The picture says it all! They all caught Redfish and a few snook! They were going home with some fresh fish to eat as well! Good times for sure!
The tide was right for tailing reds and we were staring at them all day and they were eating the bait all day! Good times for sure!
- Published in Gause Built Boat, Redfish, Shark, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout
This little girl got blasted and held onto the rod while dad helped her get it out of the mangroves multiple times! What a blast on a real quiet flat for sure!
This couple went fishing and it was cold in the morning and got really warm. Right when the sun popped out we caught Permit, Jack and Pompano! Great day sight fishing for really large fish! Go fishing folks it is awesome out there!
- Published in Black Drum, Gause Built Boat, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
We clobbered them this day! You have to take advantage when you can to get yourself some of these fish for sure!
- Published in Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
THese fish were complete bruisers! We wore him out 1/2 hour at a time. 13-15lb fish on 20lb test We got about 10 of them and we were done! Sighting these fish casting and getting double hook ups left and right! some of these fish steam you to your backing and you have to chase